WIHG’s continuous capital investment coupled with LEAN Manufacturing continuous improvement principles, have helped us create an environment where the Industry’s Best Practices are consistently offered to our customers to ensure a superior product.
About License Plate Manufacturing
Key points include:
- The in-house design, fabrication, and installation of state-of-the-art digital embossing systems that are in use each and every day, providing our customers with the best possible combination of quality and value for their embossed license plate requirements.
- An industry-first purchase of two (2) 3M Digital License Plate (DLP) printing systems, complete with advanced digital design stations. The DLP printing system allows for jurisdictional flexibility in choosing either ‘flat plate’ technology or on-demand short-run digital designs that then can become an embossed plate.
- Our in-house graphic design team and tool and die department allow us to offer the customer all they need to design and manufacture a plate in one location without the need to involve multiple companies.
- All plates whether flat or embossed can be digitized and the alphanumerics recorded to provide inventory management, fulfillment, issuance and reporting services.
- WIHG manufactures approximately 11 million license plates per year, including nearly 1000 different types/designs.
Our business is 100% license plates and we are dedicated to providing our customers with secure license plate solutions that work for them.